Why sign up with BeLF?
When every student in the class has a device, there are many potential benefits for learning.
- Improved motivation and engagement, for example with written work;
- The ability to improve work through drafting without the tedium of recopying;
- Opportunities to practice skills
- Different ways to approach hard-to-learn/hard-to-teach concepts, for example using apps, video files or simulations to bring the topic to life;
- Significantly enhanced revision opportunities;
- ?Opportunities to work creatively within a subject, for example using video editing apps, drawing programmes or music apps;
- Greatly improved research opportunities leading to better research skills;
- Improved sharing of work, for example using display apps to showcase answers to questions;
- Enhanced family engagement through the use of the devices at home.?
Watch the videos below to see how the scheme can work in a secondary school.
Videos created and copyright by GBM (https://gbmdt.co.uk/education) and included here with their permission
Depending on which route you decide to go down, we have developed the following checklists to help you.
Would you like to get your school involved? Contact Us for a chat and to find out more.